Pages

January 14, 2014

baby boy giftings:

goodThe past year has been full of pregnancy revelations, baby showers & births. Here are a few things I’ve stitched these last couple months for some boys:bear(Doesn’t every nursery need a bear-skin rug?)binkieI “mustache” if you like my binky…mustache(this design comes from Embroidery Garden)blanketAnd for the sports-minded family, we’ve got an oh-so-soft basketball blankie,soccera soccer ball hat,biba baseball bib,lacesand a football onesie.

dudeI remember a time when each of my boys should’ve been wearing one of these… Smile

dude bottomAnd, last but not least,cardsI got to make a few cards with my Silhouette cutter!

…now, I’ve got to go finish up a few girlie gifts…

1 comment:

  1. A Bear rug..Shut up...How adorable. These are the cutest baby boy gifts ever. and just when I thought there was not much to get boys!! The quotes on the clothes and bibs are soooo funny!

    CArol

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?