Pages

January 13, 2012

...loving these...

Can it be the middle of January, already? What a whirlwind 2011 was... and I know 2012 will whoosh by even faster. 
(shot from "A" mountain in Tempe)
Here are some precious memories from the past couple weeks:
Sweet "H" reading us the Christmas story from his new Bible.
Family hangin' around waiting for the ham to finish glazing & turkey to be sliced...
Crazy fun time with friends from church New Years' Eve -- we did an "Amazing Race"-type scavenger hunt all over the west valley...
This boy makes my heart proud to be his mama!
Love that this one is catching up on his daily Bible reading while waiting to leave for school.
Our sweet Auggie watches (naps) bowl games with my Love...
...while Fitz keeps my toes warm.
No matter where your path leads this year; be it paved & well-lit, or around tricky bends where you cannot see... let the Savior be your guide.
(Rio Salado Parkway -- where the hubs lunches...)
Psalm 25
    Of David.
 1 In you, LORD my God,
   I put my trust.
 2 I trust in you;
   do not let me be put to shame,
   nor let my enemies triumph over me.
3 No one who hopes in you
   will ever be put to shame,
   but shame will come on those
   who are treacherous without cause.
 4 Show me your ways, LORD,
   teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
   for you are God my Savior,
   and my hope is in you all day long.
6 Remember, LORD, your great mercy and love,
   for they are from of old.
7 Do not remember the sins of my youth
   and my rebellious ways;
   according to your love remember me,
   for you, LORD, are good.
 8 Good and upright is the LORD;
   therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.
9 He guides the humble in what is right
   and teaches them his way...


1 comment:

  1. Lovely list and so precious when kids love reading their Bibles!

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?