Pages

January 20, 2012

I'm loving!

This morning I started on a new crib quilt project.
As I stitched, I listened to this song from an incredible album from incredible artists telling an incredible Story. Although part of a bigger picture, the lyrics from "Good" echo phases of my life...

I'm thankful for the beautiful winter sunrises God paints for me!
Totally loved (every.single.bite) the Lemon Pistachio Rugelach I created for a blog challenge.
We are thankful that this sweet girl is recovering from her illness & should be released from the hospital this weekend sometime.
We are very happy the grands finally got settled into their new home. They are busying themselves unpacking boxes & hanging pictures. I'm thinking they should soon hold a sleep-over so Mom & Dad can have a "date night" one evening, don't you think?
Joining up with Paisley Jade. So thankful for Kristy's reminder that: I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

3 comments:

  1. You are so multi-talented...and I'm loving your gratitude list~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading thankful lists in no relation to Thanksgiving. It gives us all a little jolt to remember what's important!

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?