Pages

July 7, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

It's been a full week!
On Sunday I stitched a little...
Sara's daughter liked the coasters so much, she wants a set, too.
On Monday we went to our friends' house where I got to watch:
--oh, & watched these, too--
On Tuesday we had a major "haboob"...
They say the wall of dust was almost 100 miles wide & 2 miles high.
It moved through town at 35 - 50 mph
On Wednesday we had to do some major pool cleaning...
(Wait! They're not cleaning... Oh yeah, this was taken 5 years ago.)
On Thursday I did another little memorial hanky stitching...
& Friday it's another dog toy:


Kristy @ Paisley Jade says:
"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is." so I'll be linking this post up to her blog for: 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Melody your stitching is beautiful, but that dust cloud wasn't!
    Glad you had fun on your country's day of celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week alright! Love your stitching. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?