Pages

May 13, 2016

this WAS our December…

(Since there are only 225 days until Christmas 2016, I thought perhaps I should share 2015…)

No matter how we try to simplify our lives, the most wonderful time of the year always ends up so crowded & rushed. I had time for a few makes, a few bakes…

snofam(the snowman family I made for the entry)

bandbrothersThe month began with Alec & Harrison in the winter band concert.Alec(fred)Next was Alec as “Alfred” in the North Pointe production of A Gotham Christmas Carol.

partyThen was Keith’s work Christmas dinner at Citizen Public House

CCCA choir concertChristmasEve2015A quick “visit” at Grandma & Grandpa’s, leaving some cinnamon ornaments that reminded me of her Christmas bakingtoGilbertDrive to Gilbert to spend Christmas Eve at my sis & her new husband’s home (then had to leave early ‘cause one of the fellas came down with the flu…)

DuncChristmas Day was quiet & restful (except for the labor on a puzzle & a 20# lasagna…)homemaderedsaucecheeselayersofgoodness

Here are a couple of the gifts I had time to make:4AuntMa wall-hanging tree for Aunt Margaret who didn’t have space to put up her tree this year…

B&Vmy sis’ new monogram

4Josha monogrammed leather cord tamer for a nephewKeith's(in case you were wondering how a “cord-tamer works…)

snorniessome “Arizona Snowman” ornaments

pecanpiePecan Pie Truffles for my dad & FIL

Kahlúaand a bit of Kahlúa for some Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?