Pages

September 17, 2013

I found him

23 years ago. On a moonlit hike. By the time we got to the top of the mountain, I knew he was the man I would marry.
I tried my hand at this Pinterest pin.crazyhmmmmmmmmmm…DSCN8519Not quite what I had in mind.
So I tried this Pinterest pin.printFAIL!DSCN8308DSCN8309Then I turned to this Pinterest pin.stencilFAIL #2!DSCN8310So, I tried it my way, using my cheap-o WalMart shelf vinyl/contact paper and paint:DSCN8319Perfect!DSCN8314Even better after I finished a couple pieces of old wood from the discard pile.DSCN8318And I even found the perfect place to hang it…DSCN8503

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this. Have you shown him the blog?????

    So very romantic!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like this a lot! And so special.

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?