Pages

September 24, 2011

Gotta ♥ "spirit week"...

How does dressing 50's style help you win the football game?  My dad was asking me that way back in the 70's when I was dressing with a poodle skirt & bobby socks. I was quite offended, then... 
My younger sons had "Spirit Week" at their schools this past week.  Wouldn't you know, as we were scrambling every morning for costumes, I asked the same question.
Fortunately, since I dyed the dog purple, the eldest boy has Homecoming Week starting Monday. (You can stay tuned to this channel for pictures of Mr. HandsomeZach with his date Miss CutieEmily...)


4 comments:

  1. Sorry Auggie got tossed frlm the game--too much spirit!!! His Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a lot of "spirit" at your house too! Way to go Auggie!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spirit week is coming up in 2 weeks at my school! There's always so much energy in the air that week. Other than that, not sure about the whole football thing. :)

    (Loved your comment about thinking someone put a dead MOOSE on our floor, by the way. ;))

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?