Pages

September 17, 2011

"FOOTBALL MOM" t-shirt

So... at times my son forgets to bring home his jersey for me to wear to his game.  (of course, sometimes he does & it's just too hot to wear...) Many of the moms wear a "bedazzled" shirt with a school logo. Some had shirts screen-printed with their son's name & number. Whatever -- I decided to make my own.
The hubs graciously purchased a sale t-shirt from Tar-jay. I measured & did a little figuring...
I printed out the font I liked...
I got out my ribbon...
I stitched the ribbon to the paper...

I pinned the paper to my shirt...I sewed the be-ribboned paper to the shirt...

I was too eager to see what it would look like finished, so I tore some of the paper away...
I completed the stitching & gently removed the rest of the paper, rinsing away the hanging chads that insisted on staying behind.
I wore my shirt with pride to the football game that night!

4 comments:

So...
What do you think?