Pages

July 2, 2012

my gifts from Nicole

...sooooooo, Elfster notifies me that the package my gifter (from Craftaholics Anonymous' summer gift exchange) is sending is in the mail. USPS tracking tells me it should show up sometime on July 7th. Cool!
Imagine my surprise when Saturday evening after we arrived home from shopping at Lowes, I find a parcel in the mail. (How did it traverse roughly 2,000 miles after being sent Parcel Post on June 28?)
Ah well, that shall remain as one of life's deep mysteries -- let's get to the good stuff.
My wonderful new friend Nicole sent me these:


four tiles Mod Podged into lovely coasters
& a wonderful print that fits me to a T!
(trying to decide what color frame...)
Thank you so much!


And I wish to thank Linda of Craftaholics Anonymous for such a fun summer handmade gift exchange.  Can't wait to participate in the November swap!

1 comment:

  1. What great gifts! :) How fun to receive your gift early too... it's always a treat to find gifts in the mail, especially when you aren't expecting them!
    Happy Day!
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?