Pages

February 21, 2011

pseudo card making

I needed a baby card to enclose with a shower gift. I'm not a stamper nor a scrapper. I do internet, Word, & hp printer very well.  (I find most of the graphics I love to use from the incredible generosity of the Graphics Fairy. I've utilized her images in several paper projects. On my computer there are several fabric projects planned for printing graphics to quilt & embelish...)

Anyhow - here's the front of the card:
(I had to hold the little pinafore closed with my finger so it wouldn't pop up in the picture...)


Totally -ing the origami diaper!


The princess crown is the from the Graphics Fairy's blog.

Today I'll be linking to Brag Monday.





(credits: The template for the dress came from here.  The diaper I found here. The font is called "Bleeding Cowboys.")

8 comments:

  1. (found u through graphicsfairy monday brag)...This is amazing! For "not" scrapbooking,stamping, etc you sure are crafty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally marvellous! I love it!
    found u through graphicsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You make wonderful cards even though you aren't a stamper or scrapper, that's for sure. As one myself, I can truly appreciate all the fun touches you have here. Love that diaper that opens with the saying and crown inside. The little dress on the front is adorable, too.
    Visiting from the Graphics Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww -- thanks for the kudos, all you TGF followers (I know I'm addicted to her blog...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouw! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    Kind regards
    Bille

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?