Pages

June 17, 2014

Über-handy phone wallet

I so my hipster. It’s perfect for keeping the phone close by… But I still had to use a wallet to carry cards & cash.
Then wonderful Reen from Embroidery Garden designed a new bag for containing it all. Her Phone Wallet has a pocket for the cell, slots for cards and a zipped area for coins & bills.  (A snap tab secures the phone & cards.)ej4bekahThis one was custom-made for my friend Rebekah. She had some darling fabric left from a tote she’d made for herself that she wished used in the wallet.ejbackShe’d never owned anything with her 3-letter monogram, so we decided to incorporate that. ejmono(This gorgeous monogram alphabet was purchased from Designs By JuJu.)

4saraMy dear friend Sara shops. She shops A LOT. She & her husband are constantly going to auctions. (Oh, they operate at least four booths in antique malls to justify this addiction of theirs… Winking smile) DSCN0762Anyhow -- I figured she could make good use of one of these wallets. She loves it!
Here are a few more I’ve stitched:
ejOHSNAP“Snappy” is for sale (has wrist-strap option)
FURREVERas is “Pink Furr-ever!” 
ej4P

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable!!! What a great idea! I'm a huge fan of the grey one with the polka dots...Of course lol!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?