Pages

July 12, 2017

~ June Celebrations ~

June was jam-packed, as usual...

From the time of my MIL's birthday on the 2nd until my birthday 3 weeks later, we kept busy crafting & baking & celebrating. (3 birthdays, 2 anniversaries & Father's Day...)
(from a shirt for my mom's 58th anniversary)
(lil' somethin' for my man to carry around -- I ordered it here)

(we might or might not've eaten our way across town during our anniversary weekend...)



(a raggy banner I made for the headboard)


(fudgy cookies for my chocolate-addicted f.i.l's b-day... ☺)

(don't mind these -- they were just gf tart cherry bittersweet chocolate chip...)


My sis made a big party @ her house to celebrated Father's Day + my birthday.






The very best part of my birthday was having all my fellas together at the same table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?