Pages

July 10, 2015

A little giftie ~

I took a breakie between quilties (oh! and I guess houseworkies, too…) to stitchie up a goodie from Reen at Embroidery Garden.DSCN2800That sweetie fox’s face is toooooooo adorable with his long lashes!
DSCN2807

I made the taggie blankie out of cotton (the better to absorb spitties) and a soft stretch satin (the better to snugglie with…)

DSCN2804
I embroidered Baby Boy’s name on the back of the removable collar, and inserted a musical button. (hmmmmmmm -- mama might wish to removie the collar if this gets played too often: )

Little foxxie’s head snaps off so the blankie can be washied as needed.
20150708_105840Love my KAMsnaps (although it was a booger to get all the blankie fabric smooshied in the pliers to set the snap!)DSCN2805Such a fun little project -- now I gotta get backies to the big quilt…DSCN2815



1 comment:

So...
What do you think?