Pages

June 29, 2010

My Family Room wall

has been white for 10 years now.  All my interior designer friends keep insisting I paint it.  Not that I don't love color, but the family room's connected to the kitchen's connected to the breakfast nook's connected to the dining room's connected to the living room...  That would be a so-much-paint-too-much-time-not-enough-$-quite-a-bit-of-blue project!  Because I eventually wish my breakfast nook window to be replaced with French doors out to my secret garden; painting the rooms will wait.

But! Don't despair -- I have a work in progress that will liven up the dreary space above the leather sectional. 

Phase 1 complete.

Phase 2 finished, but not displayed.














You'll have to check back to see  more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?