Pages

February 14, 2017

OLD work...

This weekend we were blessed to attend an Open-House for my uncle's 80th birthday. Cousin Laurel did a marvelous job of making Cornhole available for entertainment, cooking up & ordering in some delicious comfort food faves, and arranging her house to accommodate a bunch of people!
As I was sitting in her dining room I spied a relic I'd embroidered for her maybe 15 years ago(?) when my machine was still young!

The FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT wall hanging just reminds me, on this Valentines Day, what characteristics can be sorely lacking in my relationships,

and which I should be endeavoring to develop to be able to bless the ones I love.

Unfortunately, some of these traits are under exercised in my life...

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

So...
What do you think?